Dear law students, we would like to invite you to contribute to Innsight. Students from all years are welcome to apply.
We are now recruiting for the positions mentioned below:
- Current legal affairs journalists: You’ll contribute short articles (500 words max) relating to any area of law or practice once a month.
- Analysts/Analytic writers: Contribute case notes, legal book reviews or deeper articles on legal issues (1500 words max) once every term.
- Outstanding contributors will be recognized and awarded prizes.
Please send us a short write up of 150 words along with your C.V outlining:
- How you would be suitable for this role, and
- Why you want to get involved with the Society
We also accept ad-hoc articles accompanied by your full name, student number and year. There is a caveat – these works will only be published if they pass the quality checks.
We look forward to receiving your applications. Places are limited and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.